Tuesday, October 21, 2008

And there's more...


Just in time for Halloween! I'm adding an adorable "Trick or Treat" embroidered sticker from Sew What's (EK Success).

If you commented on earlier posts remember to comment again on this post as well. You get to comment once on each post for an entry to win everything I put up here.

Be sure to tell your friends and family that scrapbooking to come and leave a comment. Make sure they leave your id so you get an extra entry!

Thanks for stopping by!



website hit counters

website design company directory

7 comments:

Lisa Watson said...

Very cute addition!!

V Colbourne said...

Woooo, super cute!! I <3 Halloween things..!!! :)

Tracey said...

So cute!!

Corey W. said...

HEY! I have one of those :)

Jennifer (gojenlaw) said...

I love the new additions, they are soooo cute.

Mary said...

What a great addition! It's so cute!!

Mel Place said...

awesome and thank for the giveaway