Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Weekend!

I've been trying to post a few things the last few days but I'm having issues getting pictures on here...

but in the mean time, I have a card class on November 8- you'll be making 4 cards and an envelope! Way too cute and as soon as I can I'll get the pics up so you can see it too! LOL

In the mean time though, I have a question for all of you...

Ready?

You sure?

Ok, here you go...

What is one thing that Trick or Treaters and scrapbookers use?

Do you think you know? Do you have a guess? I'll give you a hint... it has something to do with an item that I'm going to put in the contest!

Be sure to leave your guess or comment! and tell your friends and family! If they leave a comment make sure they leave your name too! That way I know who to credit!

Do you like the new background? I got it from LeeLou Blogs (Leeloublogs.com) They have some adorable designs! Be sure to check them out!

We will be closed this weekend as we will be at a crop in Toms River! We'll open again on Monday at 2pm- 4pm.  Tuesday from 12-4 and Wednesday  12-5.  If you need later or earlier hours please call so we can arrange something.

website hit counters

website design company directory
Font size

8 comments:

Corey W. said...

Love the picture!!!!!!!!!

bags - that's what I'm guessing :)lol

TA Carbone said...

i'm thinking glitter/stickles

ta
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Mary said...

my guess is bags.

Brigette said...

Nope not bags... although they are both used by scrappers... the glitter/stickles guess is the closest... but not correct either...

V Colbourne said...

Hmmmmm...this is tough...lol...

decorations? Like stickers and stuff?

TA Carbone said...

Ok how about Bling

Katti said...

paint

TA Carbone said...

Ok how about Masks :)
TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com